Friday, May 11, 2012

My week in instagram...






(source: my own pics)

There has been a lot of decorating this week. My dad came around to put up our new wallpaper in the lounge which I absolutely adore and there has been a lot of painting in the guest room in fact I was covered from head to toe in paint for much of the week. And to top it all off the bathroom is almost finished. You cannot understand how relieved I am to say that. It has taken us ages to find a nice floor and blind for the window which we both like and finally we have. The flat is really starting to come together. But like always there are a few tweaks that need to be made. Like finding a wallpaper for the chimney breast in our bedroom. The wall is so plain as you can see from the above picture, it just needs a little something, same goes for the lounge bookcase, I really need to stylise it. I feel so blah about it right now it's unreal.

If you have any idea of what I can do to the bookcase; any inspiring pics please send them my way.

Love Chrissi x

2 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

That wallpaper is gorgeous!

Chrissi Holt said...

it is isn't it ?! Thank you so much. Can't wait to find some nice pictures and frames to hang up there ! xx