Thursday, May 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award !!!

I felt a bit like a big kid today as I threw my arms in the air with delight and did a little celebratory dance. My family wondered what was happening and I was so super happy to explain to them that a sweet lady by the name of Katie Foss from the wonderful blog Just Because Katie ... nominated me, YES ME the Liebster Blog Award ! Wahoo. I am so super happy that I am still grinning from ear to ear 9 or so hours later !

Now Liebster as Katie describes it is a German word which when translated into English means 'beloved' or 'favourite'. Gosh how spectacular. I feel well and truly honoured and will certainly accept this award with great pleasure. Thank you so much Katie you are so sweet and I am so happy that there is someone out there that actually likes my blog !!

So here it is the ...



Such exciting stuff I feel so privileged !

Now in order to accept the award I and yourself must:

1.  Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2.  Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know they have been offered this award.
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself.

Now here are my 5 favourite bloggers I wish to pass this sweet award onto:


And lastly my 5 random facts:

1. I like to go to bed with a hot water bottle 
2. I can touch my nose with my tongue ewwww
3. I like to keep everything in an orderly fashion
4. I draw pretty doodles in my diary to make it more exciting to look at, and 
5. I use to live near Amy Winehouse that was until she passed away.

Oh I am so thrilled to have been nominated for this award thank you thank you thank you so much Katie you are such a little sweetie !

Enjoy my dear bloggers.

Love Chrissi x

1 comment:

Katie said...

Chrissi... You are so cute! I'm happy I made your day! XoXo