Wednesday, February 8, 2012


That lost button ...

Damn this cardigan is just too cute to have a button missing. I have been rummaging around for ages looking for that long lost button with no such look. It's been a year and a half or is it two or more ?! I can't even remember. All I remember is my mom buying it for me and it's long lost button suddenly vanishing. Sad for it has been stuck in the cupboard for quite sometime. It is in perfectly good condition why would I just leave it in there ? I need cardigans.

Idea that pops to mind. Chrissi you could just change all the buttons with a little something special. BINGO fantastic idea. But goodness. Do you know how many great buttons there are out there ? It's gonna take me ages to pick one out ! Maybe I could add some red hearts in time for Valentine's ? Or maybe that would be a little too babyish ? Or even some dictionary print buttons ? Or just simple pretty pastel coloured buttons ?

And so my little project for this weekend is to find some cute buttons for my lovely little cardigan. I will keep you posted.


(Source etsy.com).

UPDATE: I found some adorable buttons in Loop today. I plan on sewing them onto my cardigan tomorrow. So I will add a photo of me wearing it as soon as possible. I am so excited !

No comments: