Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday's Inspiration ...



(source: etsy)



Ok seriously this blog needs sorting with a bit of restructuring. 

At this present time there is an awful lot that I don't know about and have to learn so please bear with me whilst I try and find my way and improve things around here.

In the meantime my aim is to have a:

{Mantra Monday} ... inspiring phrases that help me to stay focused and committed   towards my dream of becoming an event planner.

{Wedding Wednesday} ... as we all know I am loving my own wedding planning, problem is though I am getting a little carried away and blog about it a little too much so my aim is to speak about it only on a Wednesday !!

{Foody Friday} ... I love to cook and try out new recipes so anything that does work out I would love to share with you guys !

And whatever else makes me tick I will throw in on the in between !

As for now though. I am just back from France and am absolutely exhausted so I will have to leave it there until Wednesday.

WHAT HELPS YOU TO STAY FOCUSSED / MOTIVATED ?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW !


Love Chrissi x


No comments: