Saturday, March 24, 2012

More about me ...




I realised that I have never really introduced myself properly to all you lovelies ! I do apologise tremendously ! Lol. No doubt you probably aren't particularly interested, but all the same I feel it is only appropriate, that's if you don't mind ?!


OK well. I am Chrissi a wanna-be party planner. I have been nagged at by friends about trying to make it as a planner, but have really laughed it off, only now am I starting to seriously think about it. Thing is I spend a great deal of time scouring pinterest and blogs for pretty things that would make my next party better than the last, so perhaps it would only be right to turn my love for organising parties into doing it for a living.


Thing is though I am a bit fickle at heart. I have plans and then I often lose track. I jump from one project to the next without finishing the last and on more than a handful of occasions have found myself completely lost within a whirlwind of far too many ideas.


I need to start from the very beginning and number one priority right now is to work at grounding myself. Empty myself. Find calmness and a general love for life that comes more from the heart and a little less from the head ! 


I am a fairly spiritual person and yes I believe in God. If there is one thing that I truly want right now is to find a way to connect more to Him to help me on this new road to what could potentially be a fantastic job opportunity.


I realise that I have a lot to learn and I am without a doubt determined to fight hard for this, if this is what I am destined to do. 


So any tips / sources / ideas and anything else that you can think of that may help me would be wonderful.


Hope you are enjoying your weekend.


Chrissi x

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Love this introduction of yourself...always nice to know a little more about the person behind the blog! :) Wouldn't planning be wonderful...I have been obsessed with interest too, and I relate so much to what you said about being fickle and having so many ideas and plans and then getting sidetracked...I hop from one thing to the next! I think you and I are trying to do the same thing in life...we can do it! :) Hope you are having a Super Sunday, Chrissi!!!

Chrissi Holt said...

Thank you for your very sweet message. I am glad to see that I am not the only one here that is distracted ! There is just so much to do but so little time to do it in ! Chrissi xx