Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wedding Wednesday ....

Flower girls. I have been thinking a lot about flower girls lately. Yes I am having some at our wedding next year, but the thing is I am struggling; struggling with the fact that I can't seem to find any nice dresses, why are they all so darn tacky ??

I've been on Oxford Street and Regent Street and in all the big shops here in London in an attempt to find something special for my girls, but there is nothing that just screams 'you gotta buy me, i'll look really cute and adorable'.  What I certainly don't want is a replica of the 'Big Fat Gypsy Wedding'. Lol...

I like airy and floaty dresses on girls. Chiffon is nice, satin is a big no no (for me anyway), lace is really adorable too.


(source: pinterest)

My next option is to start looking on etsy and other smaller, independent stores online which hopefully will offer something completely original yet sweet.

So I will let you all know if I discover any unique little boutiques !

Love Chrissi x

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY SWEET STORES ONLINE
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ? 

No comments: