Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wedding Wednesday ... 


UPDATE: I chose my dress !



(source: cicilybridal)




Yes you heard right. Just over a week ago I headed back to my hometown and managed to leave with a wedding dress brought for our special day. Can you believe it ?! 

The little treasure trove located in the Midlands in a real must if you live in close proximity or rather i'd say travel a far to be surely stunned ! Cicily Bridal has so many gorgeous options; I am sure you will feel as overwhelmed and as excited as I was when trying on their dresses (yes i did do a happy little dance in the shop). Lol ...

I must say that the owner of the adorable boutique; Lisa, has impeccable taste when it comes to choosing dresses. There are a variety of fabulous choices to suit the needs of every bride.

I am sure this cute little place will have you glowing in no time !

NOTE: the above picture is not my dress, but it is one of the great choices they have to offer in their sale right now. So head on over there to check out the great deals ! 

What are you waiting for ?!

Love Chrissi x

2 comments:

Nicole Rene said...

Ohhh congrats on finding your gown!!!! :) That's so exciting!!

Michelle's Style File said...

So exciting.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.com