Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday's Inspiration ...



(Source: pinterest)

I don't know about you but when I am having a bad day. I must make sure that I take a break. I light a candle or two, have a slice of cake or chocolate (healthy or not who cares; it nurtures the soul) and a nice cup of tea it works a treat and brings me more to the present moment. I feel calm and at one again with myself. From here I am more able to solve whatever it was that was bugging me.

Quietness and meditation are other favourites of mine which I think I have mentioned before in another post. Most often I meditate and joke around with the children when they lets just say are 'a little hectic' that they should also go off and meditate for a while. It works ! Don't think they have any idea as to what I am talking about, but the music sure enough keeps them quiet and almost always I start to hear them singing to themselves. Heaven once again and no more arguing. Om !

I am a firm believer in pampering yourself. Remember your body is a temple and you must look after it. Don't work yourself to the ground. You are not much use to yourself when you do. So take time and have a candle lit bath, have a mani and pedi, get your hair done (which I am trying to do today), buy yourself some new sexy underwear ta he he he or whatever helps you to feel goooood. 

Just go for it. You TOTALLY deserve to ! 

DON'T FORGET TO RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELF !

Love Chrissi x

No comments: