Sunday, January 29, 2012


I'll let you in my dreams if I can be in yours ....

I have been inspired by Bethany at Rinse. Repeat. to write a post on Valentine's Day. I will admit that I am a bit of a sucker for holidays. I love to be pampered and showered with gifts but what girl doesn't ?! When New Year rolls around and we have taken down the beautiful tree I feel a little heart broken and sad that Christmas has flown by so quickly. I need to feel restored and happy with something else to look forward to and that first thing that pops to mind is Valentine's Day ! Like Bethany I buy into the holidays too buying beautiful gifts for my loved one, I love to make wonderful decorations, prepare the most exquisite food for a romantic dinner and ensure that I have the cutest of outfits to please my fiance.

For the gift giving cause boy do I like to shop ! I thought I'd make Eddy's (my handsome fiance) life easier by providing this valentine's wish list ... for you sweetness lol ...

1. Better Together by Essie.
2. Simona Lace Push Up Bra by Intimissimi.
3. Bi Colour Stem Tiny Umbrella by Orla Kiely.

No comments: