Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Halloween Party ...

This year my challenge was to organise a 'Wonderland' themed party. 


Do you like my pumpkin and my lovely tags ?! 

On to the guests. Can I say how impressed I was this year with the costumes, they were soooo good ... naming one in particular the Flamingo (she had a fashion designer prepare her outfit which is totally unfair ! ).


Of course these are only a handful of photographs as I really don't want to bore you, but you get the picture ... hehehe. Aside from these there was a whole lot of drinking and eating sweets ...

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween ? I as sure as well did ... 
Now on to prepping for Christmas !

Love Chrissi xo

3 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Looks like a great party, and I love the costumes! So much fun!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

The flamingo is hilarious!! lol

xx

jen

Jenny said...

I love Alice in Wonderland! What a great idea!