Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Currently Loving ...

images 1/ 2/ 3/ 4

A mixture of gold and white frames. This lovely simple gold necklace by SevenNin9 Shoppe (take note Eddy ... thinking possible Christmas present  ?!). As well as white soft shabby chic bed linen to doze amongst on a lazy sunday morning... of course with a nice cup of tea. Oh and lets not forget this sweet scented Diptyque candle for those dark, dreary winter nights drawing in here in England... don't you think Jasmine is the best floral scent like ever ???

And speaking of all things white and pretty ...where on earth is my new Iphone 5????
I can't wait any longer its been almost 3 weeks .... this is torture I am sure of it :(

Hope you are all having a blessed week.

Love Chrissi xo

5 comments:

ashley nicole catherine said...

white and gold are just beautiful together!

Erica said...

I love simple jewelry and the gold disc necklace is so sweet.

Michaela said...

Those candles are great and I'm a huge fan of gold and white together!!

Chrissi Holt said...

I love those candles too sooooo very much ... I will definitely put these on my Christmas list ...

xo

Anonymous said...

I like mixing white and gold too, it adds a feeling of sophistication and elegance.

Tamara's Blend